Did you know that enamel pins are for the most part still hand made? It is almost impossible to have perfect product. All pins are subject to have at least some minor imperfections, so this is why I do not offer "perfect" pins.
These pins might exhibit the following minor imperfections:
- Tiny specks or bubbles in the color enamel fills
- Slightly low or uneven fills in smaller areas
- Superficial surface marks or scratches
- Misaligned screen printing
- Small knick or bump on the outside metal shape
- Small specks of stray glitter on glitter pins
Seconds PinsSeconds pins may exhibit one or several defects:
- Noticeable smudges on the metal or enamel surface
- Noticeable deep scratches across the metal and enamel
- Very low fills in larger or visually important areas
- Large knick or bumps on outside metal shape
- Slightly loose posts/backings
- Specks or dirt in white fill areas
Regardless of standards or seconds I will do the best of my ability to send you quality enamel pins as they are in stock! If there are any major issues with a damaged pin arriving at your door, please email me firstname.lastname@example.org with photos and details of your problem.