Did you know that enamel pins are hand made? It is almost impossible to have perfect product. All pins do come with some minor imperfections, so this is why I do not offer graded pins but use this system.
These pins might exhibit the following minor imperfections:
- Tiny specks or bubbles in the color enamel fills
- Slightly low or uneven fills in smaller areas
- Superficial surface marks or scratches
- Misaligned screen printing
- Small knick or bump on the outside metal shape
- Small specks of stray glitter on glitter pins
Seconds PinsSeconds pins may exhibit one or several defects:
- Noticeable smudges on the metal or enamel surface
- Noticeable deep scratches across the metal and enamel
- Very low fills in larger or visually important areas
- Large knick or bumps on outside metal shape
- Slightly loose posts/backings
- Specks or dirt in white fill areas
Regardless of standards or seconds I will do the best of my ability to send you quality enamel pins as they are in stock! If there are any major issues with a damaged pin arriving at your door, please email me firstname.lastname@example.org with photos and details of your problem.